The assemblage and startup of the purchased generator should be performed by Aksa Authorized Service personnel. If this is done by the unauthorized, the warranty of the generator remains no longer valid and it lowers the performance of the generator.
The generating sets must undergo maintenance periodically to improve their durability and performance, decrease their repair time and to prevent break-downs before they occur. While daily and weekly maintenance can be performed by the user, monthy maintenance must be performed by an educated team of expert technicians.
These maintenances should be performed by the Authorized Service Centers during the warranty period. When the warranty expires, it is possible to recieve a 24/7 regular maintenance service upon the signing of a periodical control and maintenance agreement with Aksa Authorized Service Centers. You will not be charged for labor for breakdowns and maintenance services covered by this agreement.
Manufactured or imported, high quality genuine spare parts respond best to your generator’s technical features and increase its longevity. In order to use your generator problem-free for as long as possible and obtain a high performance, we recommend that you always prefer the genuine spare parts and therefore protect your generator. Imitation spare parts may be cheaper; however, because of their incompatibility with your generator, they pose a serious risk during usage.
They do not undergo any testing and are manufactured with low-quality materials, for which reason their quality and reliability cannot be guaranteed and their usage is dangerous. All of the genuine spare parts can be obtained at Aksa Authorized Service Points risk-free because every service point of ours guarantees the usage of genuine spare parts.
POWER AND GROUND DETECTION
Before purchasing a generator, the location it will work on should be determined and a survey of power need has to be done. The most suitable generators are recommended to our customers following a free-of-charge survey of site and power need performed by all Aksa Authorized Service Points.
- Important points to be considered in survey of site and power need:
- To perform the power need survey in the right way, the active and reactive powers, startup (motor) loads, compensation and UPS loads must be taken into account.
- The ground the generator will be placed on should be smooth.
- A proper air intake and output should be ensured.
- A suitable fuel system should be available.
- The outlet of the exhaust system should be of the shortest distance possible and should not damage the surroundings.
- You can contact the nearest Authorized Service Points for more detail.